Wednesday 30 January 2013

A Fresh Start


So I never really wrote anything here. And now I decided I want to change my focus. So I will talk about one of the things I like the most in life: travelling

As everybody know, I just love travelling. So why not write about it? One day I might even write professionally to a magazine or a travel guide! Who knows?!

And I've travelled so much in my life. I believe I have enough knowledge to write about it. Also living in Europe makes it much easier for me to fulfil my passion.

It will be a mix of my own trips (old and new) with places I'd like to go and visit. Some posts may be a whole trip while others just about a single place, a museum, a park, or a touristic spot I'd like to go (or I've been to).

My focus will be primarily in Europe as I am living here and most of my trips have happened here somewhere. But I have some plans for this year so there will be some brand new international posts!

All my friends and family know I am a Japan freak so of course there will be lots of that as well.

And before someone asks me. Yeah this blog will be in English. I know it is not my mother tongue but it is more accessible to most of my friends as not everybody speaks Portuguese (but most of my Brazilian friends speak English - and if you do not, it's a good excuse to get back to it).

So what will be my next trip? To Copenhagen! Tomorrow.


0 comments: